Low-Carb Lifestyle PLR: 30 Days of Keto Dieting Tips – 13,666 words total with private label rights
1. What is Low Carb Eating?
2. The Science of the Ketogenic Diet
3. Health Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
4. What Are Some Signs that Your Body Has Gone into Ketosis?
5. What Makes a Diet “Keto” and Not Just “Low Carb?”
6. What Can I Eat on the Ketogenic Diet?
7. Fat to Protein Ratio is Key to the Keto Diet
8. Is the Ketogenic Diet Right for You?
9. What are Symptoms of Ketoacidosis?
10. Too Much Sugar? Signs and Symptoms
11. Intro to Keto: First Steps
12. Keto Flu: Symptoms
13. How to Speed Up the Side Effects of “Keto Flu”
14. Good Fats versus Bad Fats: Keto Diet Musts
15. Milk on the Keto: Good or Bad?
16. What Dairy Products are OK on the Keto Diet?
17. Keto Test Strips: What Are They, Do You Need Them?
18. Bone Broth Benefits on the Ketogenic Diet
19. Can You Drink While on the Ketogenic Diet?
20. Keto-Friendly Alcoholic Beverages
21. Can I Eat Beans and Legumes on the Ketogenic Diet?
22. Keto Diet: Temporary, or Forever Life Choice?
23. Meal Planning for the Keto Diet
24. How to Eat Keto in Restaurants and Fast Food Establishments
25. Can I Eat Fruit on the Keto Diet?
26. Ketogenic Diet and Diabetes Avoidance: Why Do We Seem to Need Less Sugar as We Age?
27. What Type of Exercise Can I Do to Prevent Saggage on the Keto Diet?
28. What Foods are Forbidden on the Keto Diet?
29. What Vitamins and Supplements Should I Take While on the Ketogenic Diet?
30. Is the Ketogenic Diet Right for You?
Here’s a screen shot of the content:
Order via this link. Then download your low carb content with private label rights.
After your purchase goes through, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Then you’ll get another email initiating your new membership. Create a username and log in. You’ll find your content in the top menu. You can download any time from your member area!